Monday 16 January 2012

First Episode, it's about time!!!! The blog has finally happened.

I have been saying for years that I should start a blog since my life really is an assortment pack of crazy that makes the reality shows that fill the prime time air waves look tame.  I have people say to me "Only you Charmaine only you" when I have shared a tale or adventure.  If the Kardashians and the Real Housewives can make a living off of airing their dirty laundry for all to see, I figure I might as well give away a few laughs along with not so many tears for free.

For those who are reading this blog because you know me in person, feel free to skip over this introduction.  If you have stumbled upon this blog and don't know me from the person sitting across from you at Starbucks allow me to introduce myself.  I am Charmaine, soon to be 36 which I am excited about even though it puts me that much closer to 40.  As I get older I appreciate the ageing process much more then when I was younger.   I love and I mean LOVE reality television, the trashier the better.  Almost 8 years ago when I thought I should try on crazy on a daily basis, I actually applied to be on a reality show.  Sadly (or is it??) I wasn't contacted or selected however there is a whole other post coming up about my love for anything that includes a Bounty Hunter, Little Person, hoarding of empty pop bottles, a fame whoring family or getting hammered while trying to win a rose at a ceremony.  There is much more about me that I could share such as siblings, friendships, my career and relationship statuses however that info will make for interesting blog posts in the future.

I will be fair to any family and friends whom I will include in blog by giving them warning that I will be posting about a situation.  Names will be changed to prevent embarassment.  If you are ever included in the blog and feel like you were portrayed in a negative manner, say something to me about it don't hold it inside.  I try not to edit myself in an effort to make others happy and for that reason, at this point I will allow comments to be posted without moderater appoval.  If things are to ever turn nasty or information is posted that I know will offend other readers, it will be removed.

For my friends who know that I am a stickler for spelling, the one misspelled word in the title of my blog was done on purpose to avoid receiving a cease and desist order from our friends at the E! Network or Mr American Idol himself.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Stay tuned for future adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment